PT Ikapharmindo Putramas take a highly structured approach to Contract Manufacturing. Our two-step method is designed to provide the most thorough and reliable process, with the most beneficial results.
Through continuous improvements in manufacturing technology and facilities, PT Ikapharmindo Putramas is committed to providing quality and value for our partners. We provide facilities to manufacture prescription pharmaceutical and consumer products such as injectables, liquids, solids and semi-solids preparations.
- Sterile facilities for ampules 2 ml, 5 ml, 10 ml, vials 10 ml, 50 ml, 100 ml, and plastic and glass bottles 500 ml.
Liquids, Creams and Ointments :
- Automatic liquid filling for suspension and syrup of 10 ml, 30 ml, 50 ml, 100 ml, 120 ml, 200 ml and 500 ml
- Metal, HDPE and plastic laminate tube filling of 5 gr, 10 gr, 60 gr
- Jars of 10 gr, 50 gr, 100 gr, 500 gr
- Flammable goods rated rooms
- Fluid bed spray granulation
- Wet granulation
- Direct compression
- Solvent and aqueous coating
- Tablets and caplets coated and un-coated
- Batches minimum from 50 kg.
- Packaging formats of blister packs, aluminium film strips, catch cover and secondary packaging.
This is the first major step in your journey with us, and the most time-consuming depending on the complexity of the brief and number of products to be developed.
Initial briefing sessions and discussions allow us to understand what you need and how we can work together. The attached “Contract Manufacturing Enquiry” form is the base to this initial stage, as we begin our potential partnership journey, the following information is intended to assist the product development discussions and for the process to run as efficient as possible.
We ask you to kindly familiarise yourself to review the documents carefully, and we look forward to starting the Contract Manufacturing partnership journey with you.
This is the most exciting stage, where you will see the first production run of your product.
As a manufacturer who also sells to the public, we understand the market and we know what it takes to launch
a successful product. Our business relationships and procurement strategies give us unparalleled access to new
technologies and active ingredients. The skills of our creative and highly effective R&D team generate products
with a point of difference. We know how to give our clients an edge over competitors.
For more information on how we could best serve your company as a manufacturing partner, kindly review and
fill the Forms attached, and send or email to us, or contact us and we will be able to send our Contract
Manufacturing brochure to your address.